OLD SCHOOL PLAQUE: Lafitte Trading Company® was founded in 1805 by the infamous pirate Jean Lafitte. Known as America’s first great Laissez Faire entrepreneur, Jean Lafitte created one of the country’s first and most successful retail outlets, boldly advertising on billboards and posters throughout New Orleans. Jean Lafitte always provided the finest imported merchandise such as clothing, coffee, liquor, tobacco, spices and trinkets, all sold at discount prices to the grateful citizens of New Orleans.
Vendor: Lafitte Trading Company®
Brand: Jean Lafitte Clothing™
Style: Long Sleeve T Shirt
Product: Jean Lafitte ~ Old School
- PREMIUM Special Blend 100% Preshrunk Cotton
- Classic Heavyweight Fabric
- Ultra-Comfortable and Soft for All-Day Comfort
- 7/8" Rib Collar that won’t lose its shape
- Double Needle Stitching for Durability
- Taped Neck and Shoulders.
- Quarter-Turned to Eliminate Center Crease.
- Ribbed Cuffs
- Proudly using 100% US Cotton that is sustainably grown and ethically harvested.
Graphic Specifications: The front graphic on this shirt is 12.5"(W) x 12.5"(H) inches. The back graphic on this shirt is 12.5"(W) x 12.5"(H) inches.
Why is this important to know? Graphics on Small, Medium and Large shirts will be comparable in size to shirt pictured above, however, graphics on XL, XXL or XXXL shirts will look smaller in comparison.
Shipping: All orders ship out from our distribution center in 2-5 business days (Note: A business day does not include weekends and/or holidays).