THE NOLA: The history of New Orleans is written on its sidewalks, cemeteries and in its people. The acronym NOLA has become a popular nickname used by New Orleanians' by simply combining N & O for New Orleans and the abbreviation of Louisiana (LA) together...N.O.L.A.
Vendor: Lafitte Trading Company®
Brand: Jean Lafitte Clothing™
Style: Long Sleeve T Shirt
Product: Jean Lafitte ~ NOLA
- PREMIUM Special Blend 100% Preshrunk Cotton
- Classic Heavyweight Fabric
- Ultra-Comfortable and Soft for All-Day Comfort
- 7/8" Rib Collar that won’t lose its shape
- Double Needle Stitching for Durability
- Taped Neck and Shoulders.
- Quarter-Turned to Eliminate Center Crease.
- Ribbed Cuffs
- Proudly using 100% US Cotton that is sustainably grown and ethically harvested.
Graphic Specifications: The front graphic on this shirt is 12.5"(W) x 12.5"(H) inches.
Why is this important to know? Graphics on Small, Medium and Large shirts will be comparable in size to shirt pictured above, however, graphics on XL, XXL or XXXL shirts will look smaller in comparison.
Shipping: All orders ship out from our distribution center in 2-5 business days (Note: A business day does not include weekends and/or holidays).