THE FRENCH QUARTER: The French Quarter also known as the Vieux Carré ("Old Square") is the oldest section of New Orleans. Founded in 1718 by Jean-Baptiste Le Moyne de Bienville, New Orleans developed around the Vieux Carré, the city's central square. Today, the district is commonly known as the French Quarter.
Vendor: Lafitte Trading Company®
Brand: Jean Lafitte Clothing™
Style: Short Sleeve T Shirt
Product: Jean Lafitte ~ French Quarter
- PREMIUM CVC Heathered blend
- 4.3-ounce, 60/40 combed ring spun cotton/polyester
- Ultra-comfortable and soft for all-day comfort
- Tagless, itch-free design
- Seamless collar that won’t lose its shape
- Double needle stitching for durability
Graphic Specifications: The front graphic on this shirt is 12.5"(W) x 12.5"(H) inches.
Why is this important to know? Graphics on Small, Medium and Large shirts will be comparable in size to shirt pictured above, however, graphics on XL, XXL or XXXL shirts will look smaller in comparison.
Shipping: All orders ship out from our distribution center in 2-5 business days (Note: A business day does not include weekends and/or holidays).